We can now offer Financial Assistance, call 273-1260 to learn more.
View School Catalog
Student Enrollment Agreement (with tuition costs)
Welcome Letter from Shelley
Welcome to our Massage School Information Page. We are passionate about massage therapy and as a career, massage therapy and helping people, makes for a meaningful life. We'd love for you to join us.
We are a year round school with 4 starts a year.
- Mornings Only - start every August - graduate by July
- Day Classes - start every August - graduate by July and start every February - graduate by December
- Evening Classes - start every August graduate by December of the next year
- You can attend fulltime or part time, whatever your schedule requires. Opting for a part time schedule will delay your graduation date.
As a private school, we understand life happens. And because we are passionate about massage therapy, we want our students to succeed. While you are enrolled and living into your commitment, we can extend payments, hold your place if you take ill, let you start over, 1 time, at no additional expense, lower your payment for a month while you get your car fixed, let you retake your exams. Our promise to you is to help you complete, successfully.
If you are interested in visiting our school location at 321 W. Wendover Avenue in Greensboro, NC, please call the school office at 336.235.3997 or the business office at 336.273.1260. We would be delighted to give you a tour and answer your questions.
We are available 7 days a week. Sundays we are busy working Student Clinic so our staff are limited on that day - needing to give our attention to the students, but Mon-Sat, we can accommodate most any schedule.
We are proud of our limited size classes and we encourage you to act now to secure your place in one of our classes.
If you feel you want to be a student at our school, the first step is to get your application form into the office and schedule your interview. The balance of your application packet can come later. Having your actual application on file tells us you are serious about coming and helps us to contact you as classes begin to fill. Your second step is paying your deposit, that reserves your space in our class. Take a step toward your new future.
What makes our school different? Three main things.
1) We are success oriented. We want our students to be successful massage therapists and they get to define success for themselves. Our business classes have been expanded to allow time for our students to find and define their path upon graduation and develop a plan for that path to make it happen. They will also get to meet with professionals in the business industry and interact with a panel of massage business owners.
2) With our school being in such close proximity to a working, successful massage therapy practice, our students get to interact with experienced therapists, doing daily work. Student clinic is supervised in clinic treatment rooms and students get to experience the real life interaction with the student clinic clients from introduction, to intake, to massage, to checkout. Once our students are approved to begin clinic rounds, their ideas and visions of their therapy skills and their own practice begin to really take hold and then back into the classroom setting discussions begin to have more depth and substance.
3) We want the best of our students to work at the Kneaded Energy Professional Practice because there is so much to offer in the industry. Being the best doesn't necessarily mean best grades, but it does mean someone who is passionate about massage therapy, delivers a great massage, and has exceptional customer service skills. If that is you then start the conversation early with the practice. Allow them to follow you through school and set you up for success.
By starting the application process today, this same time next year, you could have completely changed your life's focus and purpose, perhaps answering your life's calling to "make a difference" in people's lives, to "help people", to "live more compassionately" on purpose. That's a huge change in a short amount of time. We recognize that fact. We are here to help you take that step and make that change.
If you have questions you need answered and you can't find the answers on our website, please don't hesitate to call me in the Business Office, 336.273.1260. I would love to talk to you about our program. You can also email me directly.
I look forward to hearing from you and helping you get started on your dream. We aren't just a school, we're a community.
Shelley Johnson, Co-Program Director