Kneaded Energy®Companies
we are taking your safety and those of our employees seriously and being socially responsible

321 W. Wendover
(3 blocks from Elm)
Greensboro, NC 27408


Graduation Requirements
& School Policy

Quick Links


Kneaded Energy School of Massage will grant a diploma to those students that satisfactorily complete all course requirements in our state approved 648 hour program with passing grades and once all tuition and fees are paid in full.

Our graduates are eligible to sit for either the MBLEx or National Certification exam. Passing this exam and our program entitles the graduate to apply for state licensure.  The North Carolina Massage and Bodywork Therapy Practice Act makes licensure a legal requirement. This license is administered by the North Carolina Board of Massage and Bodywork Therapy for the protection of the public. This board reviews qualifications, grants licenses, approves schools and oversees the professions in North Carolina.

Massage and Bodywork Licensure information can be obtained from the Board website at http://www.bmbt.org/.  Application to become a NC Licensed Massage and Bodywork Therapist requires graduation from a Board approved school and passing either the MBLEx or National Certification exam.

Graduates are eligible for professional membership in the American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA), Associated Massage and Bodywork Professionals, (ABMP), or the International Massage Association (IMA). Each of these memberships provide professional liability insurance.